Live-Action videos serve as an effective sales and marketing medium. Every year more and more companies continue to include live video streaming as part of their marketing agenda. The main reason for making live videos is to engage viewers, meanwhile educating them on the valuables of your brand. Videos are easy to understand and are preferred by those who don’t find the time to research your products and services.
Live-action videos have the potential to increase conversions and generate sales when used wisely. Viewers prefer live video content as it delivers the right message in the right manner, which quickly triggers conversions.
You can preserve your target group with well-informed videos, which in turn prompts them to visit and revisit your videos often. This process regulates traffic to your website, boosts rankings, and ultimately increases conversions plus sales.
Why Live Action Videos?
Accordingly, a study conducted to analyze the performance of Live Videos specifies the following highlights:
• More than 81% of Internet and mobile audiences choose live video in 2016 comparatively high than in 2015.
• Breaking news makes up 56% of most-watched live content, with conferences and speakers tied with concerts and festivals in second place at 43%.
• People get bored in reading a blog that makes them prefer such content for about 80%, and also social media posts grab the attention of 82% audience.
• Live video consumers opt to buy a ticket to a concert for about 67%, and about 5% of viewers would pay for a live exclusive on-demand video from a favorite team, speaker, or performer.
Three key benefits of using Live Action videos for your business
• Conveys authentic information about the product with an instructive tone.
• Creates an emotional bond with the viewer supporting business development.
• Reach your target audience quickly and relatable by live-action video to satisfy your demand.
Why PictoDesign Studio for Live Action videos?
The goal of your video points out your brand with a determined style and theme of your video. Creating a live-action video for your online audience certainly differs from making content for television. Hence this is a reason why businesses approach video producers to design stunning animations.
We at PictoDesign work together with our video producer to develop a clear storyline with your ideas. Streamlined ideas emphasize video communication with the right message about your brand. Let us create unique live-action videos connecting your audience instantly. Furthermore, it helps your business to showcase the products within a quick timeline.