Employee engagement is one of the major challenges faced by businesses around the world. And that is why it makes sense that companies invest a huge portion of their revenue in training the employees. Educating their employees helps them to keep updated with the latest trends. Well-trained employees function as the most optimized workforce that is crucial for the success of every business, day-in, and day-out.
Classic face-to-face seminars do not appear effective at achieving the attention of the audience for long. Your employees might get saturated and sour-faced with subjects that might be out of context, even though important. So how do you get their involvement? None other than animated videos encourage e-learning by combining facts with fun by both educating and engaging.
Animated videos combine visual and auditory stimulation which appear as affective and cognitive. Animations are affective – they attract, capture, and motivate viewers because motion grabs attention. Animations are cognitive – they facilitate learning because they provide more variety than static graphics. Training videos have the unprecedented potential to help a learner develop a precise mental prototype of a system’s behavior compared to graphics alone.
Moreover, animated videos serve the purpose with more affordable and efficient. Above all explainer videos easily customizable and fine-tuned to suit your employees’ understanding.
Why Animated Training Videos?
A Hubspot study reveals the video effectiveness for business development as follows:
- 97% of marketers say training videos helped increase user understanding of their products and service.
- 76% say it helped them increase sales.
- 47% say it helped them reduce support queries.
- 76% say it helped them increase traffic.
- 80% of marketers say training videos increased dwell time on their website.
Ten ways you can benefit by using animated training videos to train your employees:
- Explaining a dynamic process
- Visualizing things that are hidden to the naked eye
- Simulating a system
- Making abstract concepts more concrete
- Visualizing quantitative data
- Improving the spatial abilities of the viewer
- Depicting hosts and agents that explain
- Telling a story
- Creating a learning game
- Constructing knowledge in analytical concepts.
Why PictoDesign Studio for Animation Training Videos?
When animations fail to benefit learning, it is often due to poor design or presentation to the wrong audience. At ‘, our experts use cutting-edge technologies and strategies to make effective animations at a reasonable cost. We use formats that are viable for instruction.
We make training videos by piecing together the data on its effectiveness for learning with a customized set of design principles to back up the instruction that you need to communicate. In conclusion, PictoDesign animations empower your internal communication and training for a better ROI!